- The Thailand-India FTA offers the rewards of almost tariff-free
trade between the two countries.
- Thailand is the 2nd largest economy and the most economically
thriving countries in Southeast Asia.
- With US 246.11 billion of buying power, Thailand’s 52 million strong
middle class makes it the economic anchor in the region.
- Businesses based in Thailand have access to a domestic market of
69 million as well as access to the fast-growing CLMV (Cambodia,
Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam) region with 242 million consumers
and the 660 million consumers in ASEAN.
- Strategically located at the heart of Asia, Thailand is the dynamic
gateway to the fast growing ASEAN economic market.
- The ASEAN-India Free Trade Agreement (AIFTA) offers excellent
business scope due to the free movement of goods, services, and
capital. The AIFTA trade treaty has definitely boosted bilateral trade.
- ASEAN is also a growing consumer market, expected to have to 125
million households by 2025.
© 2021 | International Home Décor, Furniture & Home Textile Virtual Expo | All Rights Reserved